Sustainable Agriculture & Livelihood
SES aims as livelihood opportunities in sustainable agriculture by empowering men & women (unskilled and semi-skilled) through interaction, training, exposure. So, they can escalate their lives from subsistence to sustainable level. It Involves:
- Formation & Capacity Building of Self Help Group , Farmer Club, Federation.
- Establishing Farmer Field School, Farmer Resource/Support Centre, Seed Bank, Grain Bank.
- Advocacy by community members to avail benefits from government schemes.
- End hunger and protect the right of everyone to have access to sufficient, Safe, affordable, and nutritious food& improved quality of life
- To create Sustainable institution which can provide essential capacity building, technical input to enhance income of people engaged in the farming sector
- Forming & strengthening community based organization, & their training & exposure.
- Incraese in Income & availability of two time meals for whole year.