Maternal Newborn Reproductive Sexual Malnutrition Obesity
SES aims to make steady progress in ensuring universal health coverage and access to quality essential health services. It is done through formation of groups & institution at local level. These groups are engaged in betterment of health and support frontline health worker as well as monitor their work.
- Formation of youth group, parents group, mahilamandal, narisangh..
- Selection of Peer educator, Swasthyasakhi , Peer mentor etc to lead their groups for required health services.
- Establishment of Youth Information Centre & Gender Resource Centre With support of above groups, SES is focusing on issue of maternal, newborn, reproductive, sexual, malnutrition, obesity and also tackling menace of child marriage, female infanticide , gender violence etc..
- To ensure adequate, affordable and accessible health services for all.
- To reach out to community with poor information and health services so they can have good fitness and active lifestyle from qualitative essential health services
- Initiate community based health project to strengthen health systems, dissemination of medical and public health knowledge for universal health coverage
- Healthy Community
We see disaster as an environmental issue.